Wealth ≠ Money
Efficient Wealth is measured by how well your wealth serves your values and needs, not necessarily how much you have accumulated. We like to think of this as your true wealth: how your money serves you.
How efficient is your wealth?
- Is your nest egg being eaten away by taxes and fees?
- Are you concerned about running out of money?
- Have you ever worried about not being able to live your lifestyle of choice in retirement?
- Do “what if’s” keep you up at night?
- Do you want to grow your wealth at the same time you are protecting and preserving it?
- Are you concerned about the investment risks you’re taking?
- Are your investments in line with your values?
- Is your wealth maximized for both personal and business?